BIG4 Apollo Bay Booking Terms & Conditions
- Check in is 12pm for sites 2pm for units
- Check out is 10am
- Reception hours are 9am-6pm with an emergency number displayed outside of reception
- In-Park-Perks are subject to availability.
Deposits and Payments:
- All online bookings will be charged 100% at the time of the booking being made.
- A credit card deposit or eft bank transfer equivalent to the first nights’ accommodation is required at the time of booking - except for stays during Peak periods where the deposit required is 50% of your total booking. The park will process your deposit and send out a confirmation letter to the email address supplied. The balance of your booking is due on arrival - except if you are checking in outside of office hours, where full payment will need to be made prior to check in. If your booking applies to a peak period, the balance will be due prior to arrival as stated in the peak period correspondence that was emailed to you.
- Deal deposits and payment terms can differ, see the specific deal terms and conditions when booking. A bank merchant service fee of 1.5% inc. GST applies to all payments made by Visa Card or Mastercard.
Changes & Cancellation Policy:
- Cancellations that are made outside of 28 days will receive a full refund including any credit card charges. Cancellations made due to a family member experiencing Covid19 symptoms under 28 days and up to 72 hours before the date of arrival, will receive a full credit which can be used over the next 2 years for a future stay within our park. Cancellations made within 72 hours of arrival date or no-shows will be charged the full amount of the booking.
- *If you are restricted to travel due to travel bans in place such as Covid19 then a full refund will be granted.
- Reception hours are 9am-6pm.
- There is a mobile number displayed outside of Reception for afterhours emergencies.
- Guests arriving outside of these times must contact the park during reception hours to make late arrival arrangements.
- Special requests are on request basis only and are not guaranteed.
- Minimum stays may apply during peak season or special events.
- There is no charge for children under the age of two years old who sleep in a cot.
- Except for medically certified dogs, animals are not permitted.
- Check in time is from 2pm for units and 12pm for sites. Check-out time is 10am. Late check-outs can be arranged when available on request for an additional fee.
- Please remember, our powered sites are quite large but only allow set up for one caravan, motorhome or camper trailer, a maximum of 4 adults are allowed per site.
- Australian Standards maintain that children need to be nine years old or above to sleep on the top bunk, children aren’t allowed to play on the top bunk. When making your booking please keep this in mind.
- Vehicles must not exceed 10km/h within the park ground. Please be aware of pedestrian and bike riders (particularly children) at all times.
- Noise must not be a nuisance to other sites. Please keep all noise to a minimum and music off after 10.30pm.
- It is the parent’s or guardian’s responsibility to ensure that children understand and comply with all park rules. All children must be accompanied to the amenities by a person of a responsible age. It is the parents or guardian’s responsibility to ensure safe supervision of children when using the playground facilities, and to ensure appropriate behaviour when using all other communal facilities.
- Please note that all communal facilities are non-smoking. Please ensure that facilities are used for their intended purpose, (i.e. do not wash dishes in the laundry, do not wash clothes in the camp kitchen), and are left in a clean and tidy condition after use.
- All visitors must be registered at reception when entering the park. Day visitors are not permitted to bring cars into the park unless management has given prior approval. Site holders are fully responsible for ensuring appropriate behaviour of both day, and overnight visitors and the payment of appropriate fees.
- Bikes, scooters etc. are not permitted after daylight, helmets must always be worn by all guests.
- The park does not allow fires on individual sites, but we do have a communal fire pit for all to enjoy.
Management reserves the right to refuse a booking at any time, for the reasons below but not limited to:
- Not the person named when the booking was made.
- Not the person named on the credit card or does not have the authorised use to the card.
- Not be able to pay for any outstanding charges.
- May cause damage to the property of the park or other guests.
- May exhibit socially unacceptable behaviour.
- Be younger than 18 years old and not accompanied by a responsible person over that age.
- Be concealing an animal (medically certified dogs are allowed).
- Be involved in a group that is not suited to the park as deemed by management.
- We reserve the right to eject guests from the park who are deemed by management to be behaving in a socially unacceptable way, causing damage, disturbing other guests, using unacceptable language, or otherwise breaking park rules.
- No refund will be given, and charges will apply for any damage caused.
Emergency Management Plan:
- In the case of an EMERGENCY you should: (when directed by Emergency Services and/or management) • Secure your valuables • Turn off power and gas to your site • Close all windows, doors and hatches • Gather your family members • Walk to the playground area.
- YOU SHOULD NOT ATTEMPT TO MOVE YOUR CAR, CARAVAN, MOTORHOME ETC.
- In the case of any EMERGENCY, notify reception or a staff member and call 000. Fire blankets are located in all park units. For emergency matters outside of office hours, please see the contact number for the night duty manager on call, located outside reception.